North Coastal Consortium for Special Education is committed to supporting all educators, including general education teachers, as well special education providers and parents of students with disabilities.
- Professional Development Opportunities - NCCSE offers a comprehensive staff development program open to parents as well as staff members in NCCSE districts. A wide variety of topics are presented to address the needs of all our districts and parents. View the schedule & register here.
- E-ducator Series on Legal and Legislative Matters - Association of California School Administrators (ACSA) partners with the law firm of Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost LLP to offer the E-ducation series ™ online professional development on legal and legislative matters affecting public education.
- Webinar Recordings from DWK (Dannis Woliver Kelley Law Firm)
- Forms - Many forms are available right here online, including referral for Assistive Technology(AT) services, Visually Impaired Services (VI), the most recent edition of the parents rights, etc.
- Resource Library - NCCSE maintains a library of books, CDs and videos that are available for check out.
Online registration is available for those in any of the NCCSE School Districts, while mail-in and fax registration is available for everyone.