Search and Filter workshops
If you are NOT a NCCSE member, you may fill out the registration online, then print and send along with check/money-order or inter-office charge:
- $30.00 for most half-day workshops.
- $60.00 for most full-day workshops/per day.
- Lunch is not included. Participants should make their own lunch arrangements.
- Registrations without payment will not be processed.
- NO refunds - Exchanges OK
- Accepted forms of payment: check, money order, inter-office charge.
- Call Fabiola at 760-761-5119 to see if space is available
- If space is available and you are a non-NCCSE participant you will pay by cash, check or money order at the door.
Participants needing specialized accommodations please contact Fabiola Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-761-5119 no later than 10 working days before the workshop.
The NCCSE cabinet, composed of Special Education Directors from each of our districts, is committed to having a comprehensive program of workshops that respond to the concerns of parents as well as staff members. Each year, the staff development committee meets to identify the needs of our consortium and plans meaningful programs that will address those needs. Our program offerings are diverse, from educating parents and staff members that work with students with Autism to the latest information on IEP issues.
As school begins each year, NCCSE posts the Professional Development Opportunities - PDO handbook (previously called "Redbook") for the year. It contains all the workshops that have been planned for the school year, with descriptions of their content. This enables parents and professionals to plan ahead and register for the workshops that interest them at one time.
Check the NCCSE home page for important staff development updates, cancellations, date changes, etc.
Please feel free at anytime to contact Fabiola Vasquez at 760-761-5119 for updated information on workshop locations, times and dates. If you are interested in finding out more about the content of a workshop, please contact Lorraine Wyant at 760-761-5117.